TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Site, and all content, materials, information, and services provided on the Site, are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis.
FILTER CONCEPT PRIVATE LIMITED explicitly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness of a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Though utmost concern has been appropriated to ensure the authenticity and accuracy of the information provided, the company disclaim the liability of the correctness and infallibility of the same.
Filter Concept Private Limited offers its products with the terms, conditions, and notices as follows :
This product is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices obtained.
This product may not be used for unlawful purposes and that use is expressly prohibited under the terms and conditions of its use.
You may not modify, copy or reproduce this product. This product is designed to be used by adults only. This product is designed to be used within India only. This product is not intended to be used by children or minors
1 Year Warranty
This product is warranted against any defective material or workmanship for a period of 1 Year from date of delivery. Any product determined by the manufacturer to be defective will be replaced in whole or part as determined by the manufacturer, but no labor costs or other claims for damages will be allowed.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Filter Concept Private Limited be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of its products.
The TERM OF USE, WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER document states the entire obligation of Filter Concept Private Limited with respect to the products. If any part of this disclaimer is determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, including, but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
This disclaimer statement is governed by the laws of the the Republic of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of competent jurisdiction within Ahmedabad city, Gujarat state, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this product. Use of this product is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
Filter Concept Private Limited reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which their products are offered.
Filter Concept Private Limited makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Filter Concept Private Limited assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product. The products sold have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical or non-standard equipment or applications. Any performance specifications are believed to be reliable but are not verified. It is the buyer’s responsibility to independently determine suitability of any products of Filter Concept Private Limited. Filter Concept Private Limited does not grant, explicitly or implicitly, to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other intellectual property rights.
1. FCPL products ordered through this website for delivery within India are shipped through our courier partner if the delivery service to the destination is available. In absence of courier service to the desired location, the products are shipped through Indian Postal Service.
2. The seller is not responsible for the delay in shipping of the products ordered or the loss that may be suffered either directly or indirectly on account of the said delay.
3. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order.
Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
4. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
5. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
6. FCPL is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If the products are received in a damaged state, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim. In such an event, it is advised that you save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
7. FCPL is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to the order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
8. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment, subject to deduction of any charges that may be levied by the payment platform.
An order once placed, can only be cancelled if it has not been dispatched/couriered by HydroConcept to the buyer. Once dispatched/couriered, your order will not be eligible for free cancellation; and any subsequent cancellation shall be subject to payment of a cancellation fee to HydroConcept as also the consignment charges and necessary taxes.
This return policy shall be applicable if the customer notifies the company of any manufacturing defect or damages within 24 hrs from the delivery of the product(s). In case the notification is received by the company after 24 hrs from the delivery of the product(s), the company reserves the right to reject the complaint at its discretion.
In case of any defect arising after delivery of the product, such defects will be serviced by Filter Concept Private Limited and the customer shall be required to make payment of the requisite charges for the said service.
In case the customer opts for replacement of the product due to any defect at the time of delivery, the customer will have to ensure that the product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals.
The company shall not offer any refund to the customer.